Jeff Goins is the author of Wrecked. He is the founder of GoinsWriter.com. He’s also a speaker, and he does missionary work all over the world.
Jeff joins us today to talk about what being Wrecked really means. He also talks about writing. On being an author, a blogger, and more.
Things you’ll learn:
- What Compassion really means
- How Jeff started GoinsWriter.com and why
- If every writer should have
- The difference between blogging and writing a book
- If there’s an advantage of having a book traditionally published versus a self published
- What I really thought about his book Wrecked
- and much, much more…
Things mentioned on the show:
Wrecked: When a Broken World Slams into Your Comfortable Life
Make sure to subscribe to Jeff Goins Channel
Thanks for Listening:
I so appreciate your time and listening to this episode. Hope you enjoyed it and took a ton out of it. I know I sure did ;-)
If you haven’t yet done so can you please take just a moment to leave a quick 5 star rating and review of the podcast show over on iTunes by clicking on the link below.
Till next time …Peace and I love ya for free ;-)