In 2010 Chris put a 1-year goal in place and started a blog, Virtual Business Lifestyle which now ChrisDucker.com to chart the journey.
He wanted to replace himself in his business as much as possible by the end of the year and in late December 2010, he achieved the goal.
During that same year Chris also launched another business, Virtual Staff Finder.
In today’s session we talk about VA’s, Outsourcing, His rise to the top, and more.
You’ll learn about:
- What Chris did before the internet
- Why Chris started a blog
- How Chris works ON his business and not IN his business
- How Chris went from working 14 hours a day 6 days a week to 6 hours a day 4 days a week
- What you should be outsourcing
- What type of VA you should start with
- Why every business owner should have a VA
- Why Time is our most valuable commodity
- How to leverage your time as business owners
- How to buy time to work on your business
- The one tip to getting your emails under control
- How to train your VA to answer your emails
- What you should know before hiring a Virtual Assistant
- What you should be looking for in a VA before you hire them
- What I use to do when I was younger ;-)
- and much, much more
Things mentioned on the show:
- Chris Ducker Blog
- Outsource to the Philippines (free kindle book)
- Virtual Staff Finder
- Screw It, Lets Do It by Richard Branson
- Losing My Virginity by Richard Branson
- The 3 List to Freedom
Chris on Leveraging Entrepreneurial Time with Virtual Assistants
Favorite Quote during the show:
Richard philosophy: If we wait too long somebody else will do this before us. Then we became the competition instead of the innovator”
Thanks for Listening:
I so appreciate your time and listening to this episode. Hope you enjoyed it and took a ton out of it. I know I sure did ;-)
If you haven’t yet done so can you please take just a moment to leave a quick 5 star rating and review of the podcast show over on iTunes by clicking on the link below.
Peace and I love ya for free ;-)