For those that don’t know, I created a challenge to myself last year in 2011, around November to build a niche site. Not only that, but to make that niche site profitable.
It’s been a while since I’ve updated you on the NSC. Just lots going on and lost track of it.
Still there’s no excuse…
I do have some good stats to share with you and in the coming weeks and months, I’ll be doing some heavy monetizing and optimizing on my niche site.
In this video I give you an update on traffic, money made with the niche site, and what my plans are to increase the numbers.
The numbers aren’t that great. But as I always say. As long as you got some kind of results, you can analyze and optimize for maximum results.
I’ve already updated some areas on the DominoesInfo.com site. Hopefully this will help increase numbers in all areas.
I’ll be doing a podcast soon on this and will be covering different tactics and methods for building niche sites.
I no longer update JKDC ;-(
Sorry for those JKDC fans. I will no longer be updating that blog. Yes, I know, I’m going to get reamed for this, but you know what, sometimes you just gotta let go.
note: I’ll be writing a detailed post on why later.
However, I will keep the blog active. You can still go and read on prior NSC posts.
I thought about moving them to this blog but I don’t wanna get tagged for duplicate content by the big G.
Below you’ll find an archive list of the Niche Site Challenge Series:
- Niche Site Challenge 001: Let The Games Begin 10/15/2011
- Niche Site Challenge 002: Finding Profitable Niches 10/17/2011
- Niche Site Challenge 003: Keyword Research 10/19/2011
- Niche Site Challenge 004: How to Set Up a Niche Site 10/26/2011
- Niche Site Challenge 005: Backlink Strategy 11/02/2011
- Niche Site Challenge 006: Starting My Brand Niche Site 11/19/2011
- Niche Site Challenge 007: First Rankings in Google 11/27/2011
- more to come…
Look out for an update on the NSC soon. I got some ideas I wanna share with ya.
What d’ya think?
Would love to hear your input on this NSC. Good or bad, lol. I know some will hit me hard about the JKDC blog. I still love ya ;-)