My guess is Neil Patel from Quick Sprout. He is also the founder of Crazy Egg and KISSmetrics.
Huge companies and corporations like Amazon, AOL, NBC, GM and many others have used his companies to grow their revenues.
He is such a bad ass that The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web and Entrepreneur Magazine says he is one of the top entrepreneurs in the world and he was named a top 100 blogger by Technorati.
Things you’ll learn:
- How Neil Patel lost his first million dollars
- What Neil first did to make money online
- How he grew a consultation business to a $10k – $20k per month
- How and why he created CrazyEgg and KISSmetrics
- Where he got the money to create these software companies
- How CrazyEgg was a fluke at the beginning
- How CrazyEgg was losing money for the first few years
- How he grew both companies to what it is today
- Tips on growing a software company
- Why you should charge premium prices
- What pricing structure to start with
- How making easy money really isn’t easy
- and much, much more
Things mentioned during the show:
- Quick Sprout (Neil Patel’s blog)
- Timeline Slicer Pro
- Podcast Artwork Slicer
- Rate and Review the show ;-)
Favorite quote of the show
There’s no real such thing as a mistake. It’s only a mistake when you give up and stop learning from them.”
Thanks for Listening:
I really appreciate your time and for listening to this episode. Hope you enjoyed it and took a lot out of it.
If you haven’t yet done so can you please just take a moment to leave a quick 5 star rating and honest review of the podcast show over on iTunes by clicking on the link below.
Till next time …Peace and I love ya for free ;-)