We continue our Girl Power Series with the beautiful Natalie Sisson from Suitcase Entrepreneur.
Natalie is one of the pioneers who have proven that a woman with courage and determination can thrive by doing the work she loves.
She’s been featured on Forbes, The Huffington Post, Mashable, Under CEO, and many more…
Natalie is all about Freedom and Business. She built herself multiple revenue streams which allowed her to have traveled to over 61 countries, and counting!
Things you’ll learn:
- Why Natalie doesn’t consider herself an Internet Marketer
- How she started blogging to talk about her travels
- Why blogging was never about making money
- Why she left her Startup to build her blog
- How she made her first money online
- How she built her multiple income stream
- How she turned her workshop into an Online Product
- Where people go wrong when launching a product
- How to properly invest in yourself
- How she built an international team to help run her business
- Why she wished she had a marketing strategy when she first launched her Podcast
- How she got her first Podcast Sponsor from a product she bought in an Airport in Dubai
- A great tip for landing Sponsors
- Her best business advice
- How she almost got arrested in Sydney
- Why I’m seriously considering bringing on Sponsorships to the Income Press Podcast
- and much, much more
Things mentioned on the show:
- Suitcase Entrepreneur Blog
- Suitcase Entrepreneur Podcast
- Suitcase Entrepreneur Book
- Fundrazr (She Co-Founded this Company)
- WTF with Marc Maron
- Leave a Review on iTunes ;-)
How to tell if you are addicted to travel. [I love this video ;-)]
(click here to watch Natalie Sisson on YouTube )
Favorite Quote of the show:
There is no try, there is only do or do not – Yoda”
Thanks for Listening:
I really appreciate your time and for listening to this episode. Hope you enjoyed it and took a lot out of it.
If you haven’t yet done so can you please just take a moment to leave a quick 5 star rating and honest review of the podcast show over on iTunes by clicking on the link below.
Till next time …Peace and I love ya for free ;-)
Would love to hear your thoughts on my bringing on Sponsorships to the show. Just comment below or go to my iTunes and leave your comment there.