Lewis is a former pro athlete, All-American in two sports, is currently training to go to the 2016 Olympics for the USA Men’s National Team for team handball, and he’s the best Salsa dancer in Internet Marketing ;-)
Things you’ll learn:
- How Lewis began his Online Journey to Success
- Why Lewis started with LinkedIn
- How he started to make money with LinkedIn
- How the quality of Leads are worth more than Facebook and Twiiter
- How Webinars changed his life
- How Joel comm was part of Lewis’s Breakthrough moment
- How he built his online business while living with his sister
- The first time Lewis saw his email inbox flooded with Payment Received emails
- His plans to join the 2016 Olympics
- How long I’ve been with my wife ;-)
- and much, much more …
Things mentioned on the show:
- Lewis Howes blog
- LinkedWorking book by Lewis Howes
- LinkedInfluence Course by Lewis Howes
- Ultimate Webinar Marketing Guide by Lewis Howes
- Joel Comm
- The School of Greatness – Lewis’s Podcast show
- Lewis Howes on Facebook
- Details Magazines post on the 5 Internet Gurus who can make you Rich
- Lewis Howes in his Arena Football days
- Lewis Howes Dancing Salsa for Charity
Lewis Howes with the NYC Team Handball:
(Click here to watch Lewis Howes on YouTube)
Thing I Admire Most about Lewis Howes
The thing I admire most about Lewis is his work ethics and determination to live life and do what he wants. He works his ass off for the lifestyle, not the money. His hard work ethics allow him to live a lifestyle that allows him to do things like train full time for the Olympics. How cool is that!
Lewis is able to do the things he truly loves to do. One thing that most people only dream about. I both glad and honored I could have him on our show ;-)
Thanks Lewis and I hope to have you back on to talk about how you crush it with Webinars.
A Simple Request ;-)
If you can please support the show by leaving an honest rating and review on iTunes. You can do so by clicking here.
It will help the show grow and reach new people we’re not able to reach without your help. I would greatly appreciate it very much.
Thanks for listening and I’ll c-ya on the next one.
Peace and I love ya for free ;-)
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates: