This episode is a special one. It’s a strategy session with John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneur on Fire.
John is our first ever repeat guest. Today we’ll be doing a strategy session type thing rather than a regular interview like we usually have.
We cut out all the fluff and nonsense and got straight to it. We’ll go through Johns book, Podcast Launch and breakdown key sections.
John also shares how he created a six figure business by getting his EOFire Podcast sponsored.
Things you’ll learn:
- How to identify your podcast
- Identifying your Avatar
- How to launch your podcast the right way
- What your number one focus should be after you launch your podcast
- How to take advantage of the News and Note Worthy section in iTunes
- How to build your podcast audience
- How John schedule interviews
- The best way to ask your guest to share your podcast link
- How to monetize your podcast
- The right time to get sponsors for your podcast show
- How to approach Sponsors
- How to find sponsors for your show
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to have sponsors on your podcast show
- The biggest mistake I made when I first launched my podcast
- and much, much more
Things mentioned on the show:
- Entrepreneur on Fire
- Episode 21 – First interview with John
- Expert Round Up 1
- Podcast Launch Book
- Fire Nation Elite (Master Mind Group)
- Leave a Review on iTunes ;-)
Short video clip on How to Monetize a Podcast with John Lee Dumas
(click here to watch How to Monetize a Podcast on YouTube)
This Strategy session was originally in video format, but due to low video quality I decided not to publish it. However here is a small clip I managed to save of john talking about how to monetize a podcast.
Thanks for Listening:
I really appreciate your time and for listening to this episode. Hope you enjoyed it and took a lot out of it.
If you haven’t yet done so can you please just take a moment to leave a quick 5 star rating and honest review of the podcast show over on iTunes by clicking on the link below.
Till next time …Peace and I love ya for free ;-)