That’s like my favorite thing ever. I love magic. There’s just something about it that’s just amazing.
Jay’s been seen in over 160 Countries. Has entertained the most well know people today. And he’s one of the most successful internet marketing entrepreneurs outside of this whole “how to make money niche”.
Not only does he do this as a profession but he also teaches people how to do magic.
You’ll also learn about:
- Why Jay Jay got into YouTube
- How he got into marketing, where and who he learned from
- How YouTube saved his life and his passion for magic
- How he got over 10 million views on his YouTube channel
- The real secret to getting 10 million views
- How to title your videos
- Why you shouldn’t use your name in your titles
- Why less keywords are better for YouTube videos
- How transparency payed a huge part with getting a huge raving fan base
- The importance of knowing where your audience is most engaged and spends the most time
- The importance of a good YouTube thumbnaiul and why you should focus more on your thumbnails
- A great tip for getting people to help and/or work for you
- Why people put up a shield and wall and how to bring it down
- Best business advice
- and much, much more
Things mentioned during the show:
- Jay Jay’s YouTube Channel
- Pro Magic Live
- Gideon Shalwick
- Yaro Starak
- Gary Vee Interview
- Appendipity Themes
- Tube Slicer
- Rate and Review the show ;-)
Easy Coin Trick: The Instant Stooge!
(Click here to Watch the Instant Stooge on YouTube)
Favorite Quote of the Show
If you really want to make money, you’ll find a way to make money.”
Thanks for Listening:
I really appreciate your time and for listening to this episode. Hope you enjoyed it and took a lot out of it.
If you haven’t yet done so can you please just take a moment to leave a quick 5 star rating and honest review of the podcast show over on iTunes by clicking on the link below.
Till next time …Peace and I love ya for free ;-)