Today (Nov 20, 2012) marks the 1 Year Anniversary since publishing the first ever blog post on the Income Press blog.
WOW! I can’t believe it’s been one year already. Time sure flies ;-)
A lots happen this year. Some good, some bad, and some stuff I wish I would’ve done.
So now it’s time to sit back, analyze what we’ve done, and figure out what to do next in order to maximize results.
In today’s show I’ll be sharing stats. This may be boring to some, it sure was to me, but it was before I knew the benefits knowing your stats can have in your online business.
In this episode I share:
- The total amount of published blog posts.
- Total word count written.
- Total Traffic numbers, traffic sources, and total pageviews.
- What my highest viewed pages are which surprised the hell out of me!
- What my highest affiliate income generator is.
- How much income did all those numbers, videos, posts, etc. generated.
- and much, much, more…
Things mentioned in this session:
- Kale Shake Experiment
- Create a Landing Page Tutorial
- Create a Facebook Landing Page Tutorial
- Screw a New Years Resolution
- First Podcast Episode
- The Greatest Experiment Ever eBook
- The $100 Startup Guide – Streamline Edition
- About Me Page
- When I first mentioned the idea for a “Brand” site (incomepress.com)
- WP Word Count
- Market Samurai
- StudioPress (Generate Theme)
- Max Banner Ads
- Max Ninja Links
- Backup Buddy
Thanks for Everything!
I can not thank you enough for all the support you’ve given me throughout this first year.
You’re the reason why this blog is what it is and are the reason why it will continue to grow and reach new people and new heights.
Thank you all for everything ;-)
If you can please support the show by leaving an honest rating and review on iTunes. You can do so by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it very much.
Thanks for listening and I’ll c-ya on the next show.
Peace and I love ya for free ;-)
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates: