Today we kick off our Girl Power Series Edition with Amy Porterfield.
Amy began her Marketing career with Harley Davidson Motorcycles where she did event and product marketing for several Harley Dealerships.
She then moved on to work for Tony Robbins, first as a Director of Content Development and later managing large-scale online marketing campaigns.
Now Amy is an Author, an Info Product creator, and the Facebook Diva!
Things you’ll learn:
- How Amy began her marketing career
- How she landed a job working for Tony Robbins
- Why she refused Tony Robbins first offer
- How she figured out her niche by teaching Tony Robbins how to tweet
- How she burned the boats to get to where she is today
- Why it’s easier for Women to get into a Male Dominated space
- Facebook tips and strategies
- The right way to use a Facebook Page
- Why facebook pages can build your email list bigger and stronger
- Where people spend the most time on in facebook
- What studies say people are willing to do while on FB
- The Misconception of facebook marketing
- How during the show I realized I was screwing up my facebook posts and what Amy told me to do to fix it
- The tips and strategies Amy gave me for my facebook ads case study
- Amy’s life long dream ;-)
- and much, much more
Things mentioned on the show:
- Amy Porterfield Blog
- Amy’s Podcast
- FB Influence
- Facebook Marketing for Dummies
- Facebook Marketing Profit Lab Program
- Lewis Howes (my interview with Lewis)
- Michael Stelzner
- Leave a Review on iTunes ;-)
Favorite Quote of the show:
Get really clear on what your audience needs and start creating free content that they can not live without.”
Thanks for Listening:
I really appreciate your time and for listening to this episode. Hope you enjoyed it and took a lot out of it.
If you haven’t yet done so can you please just take a moment to leave a quick 5 star rating and honest review of the podcast show over on iTunes by clicking on the link below.
Till next time …Peace and I love ya for free ;-)