This is a special podcast episode today. It’s a Roundup of some of the biggest and most inspirational Experts online. It’s actually a first for the Income Press Podcast and hopefully the first of many.
On our panel today we have Pat Flynn, Cliff Ravenscraft, John Lee Dumas, David Risley, Yaro Starak, and Jeff Goins.
In this expert roundup I ask these experts two questions …
Q1: How often should you publish a post? (could be video, podcast, text, etc.)
Q2: What’s the most important thing you look for from each post you publish? (in other words do you look for engagement, comments, likes, to inspire or motivate, etc.)
These question may seem and look simple, but they’re really not.
These are questions that many of us struggle with, especially at the beginning. We just don’t know how often we should post and what’s the most important thing to look for from each post we publish.
We’re so excited about starting our blog, podcast, or whatever, that we really don’t focus on the important stuff, or we just don’t know what they are.
Things you’ll learn:
- How each of these experts views and insights are different
- The one thing they all have in common
- The most important things each expert looks for from each post they publish
- How Consistency can be the biggest and most important part of publishing
- The first words I said the my son ;-)
- and much, much more
Expert Roundup Guests:
- Pat Flynn from SmartPassiveIncome.com
- Cliff Ravenscraft from PodcastAnswerMan.com
- John Dumas from EntrepreneurOnFire.com
- David Risley from BlogMarketingAcademy.com
- Jeff Goins from GoinsWriter.com
- Yaro Starak from Entrepreneurs-Journey.com
A Big Thanks to Our Experts
I wanted to thank all of our experts for taking time out of their supper busy schedules and lives to spend just a few minutes with us here on the show.
These are people I highly respect and look up to. If you haven’t yet heard of them, please go and check them out. I’m sure you’ll find a ton of value on their blogs as I have.
Thank you Experts and I hope to have you back again for another roundup and a one on one session.
A Simple Request ;-)
If you can please support the show by leaving an honest rating and review on iTunes. You can do so by clicking here.
It will help the show grow and reach new people we’re not able to reach without your help. I would greatly appreciate it very much.
Thanks for listening and I’ll c-ya on the next one.
Peace and I love ya for free ;-)
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates: