LeadPages

How to Use The FREE Landing Page Generator

create landing page generatorWhen I first started the IP blog, I gave away one of my software to sort of bribe people to come and check out my blog. The software was just a simple Facebook Fanpage Generator.

(I also have a How to Make a Facebook Landing Page tutorial if you’d like to see that.)

I wrote a post and made a video on how to use the software. Today, 3 months later, that post is the highest viewed post on the IP blog. And that video is the highest view video on my YouTube channel.

It’s amazing how one simple little bribe can make a huge difference and impact on traffic.

I was only going to leave it up for about a month, but it’s done very well for me and people just love it that I decided to leave it up indefinitely.

Since the FB Generator is doing well and since I get requests all the time on other software I might have, I decided to release one of my other software which is just a simple squeeze page generator.

Again, this one was just created for me so it’s not pretty looking with fancy buttons and what not.

It’s just a simple optin page generator that whips up capture pages and thank you pages on the fly. I use it mainly for my PPV, CPV, and 4 Day Formula stuff, (I talk about the 4DF on my ebook, “The Greatest Experiment Ever”). It’s just to generate leads and you really don’t need nothing fancy for that.

All people care about is the content…

The flow is simple:

• You drive traffic to an optin page…
  • They enter their email…
  • Redirect them to the promise page… (A.K.A. Thank you page)
  • They get the free stuff you promised to give them…
  • You build a list…

That’s it, simple…

Now I know what you’re thinking, “It can’t be that simple”. Well it is. All you have to do is figure out what they’re looking for, and give it to them. They will love you for it. The hard part is figuring out what they want. But even that can be easy to figure out.

Then you’ll work on the relationship, bonding, and trust stuff to build a good solid responsive list. But that’s another topic for another day. Today I want to just focus on giving you the software and showing you how to use it.

So with that said, lets begin. Hope you enjoy the software.

Free Landing Page Generator

Ok so this software is really simple and easy to use. There’s just a few fields you have to fill out. Included are 5 of my top converting squeeze pages.

They come pre-populated with standard text. I made it so it’ll fit and make sense to any niche.

The app is web based so you don’t have to install any software on your desktop or anything like that.

(click here to use the Free Landing Page Generator)

This first video shows you exactly how to use the landing page generator:

(click here to watch How to Create a Landing page for FREE on YouTube)

To create the webform and to build my list, I use Aweber. Now you can use any other one out there, as long as you can generate a webform to collect leads.

I recommend Aweber because it’s what I know and I been with them for like ever. Plus I think they got like a $1 trial. (this changes all the time so please don’t quote me.)

UPDATE: Click here << for a step-by-step guide on creating a list name, webform, and an email series.

This is how you create a landing page. << Click here to tweet this:

Free Thank You Page Generator

You don’t necessarily need a thank you page if you’re just redirecting them to a sales page, blog, post, or anything else.

However, if you’re anything like me and like to send them to a thank you page, then you’ll want to watch the second video which shows you how to use the thankyou page generator. Yes, I also created this, lol. I did this to save me time on having to create it manually for every squeeze page.

(click here to use the Thank You Page Generator)

This video shows you how to use the thank you page generator:

(click here to watch How to Create a Thank you Page for FREE on YouTube)

As I mentioned in the video, you can just use the optin page gen. But if you need a quick thank you page whipped up, you have it right there ready to go for ya.

UPDATE: Here’s a video on how to use Box.com to upload small files like a PDF or any other small size files.

(Click here to watch How to Use Box.com on YouTube)

QUICK NOTE: make sure to know EXACTLY what your “Thank You Page” file name will be before you create your webform and place it in your optin page. If you already did it, no worries. Just simply create a new optin page.
UPDATE: File Names: Just a quick FYI. I went ahead and updated the software to generate the files with the names “optinpage.html and thankyoupage.html”. I did this so it can be easy for you to find and tell which ones which. You can always change the file name to whatever you want.

Going Live with your Squeeze Page and Thank You Page

Ok so now that you got your optin page and thank you page done and downloaded, all you have to do is upload it to your server or hosting. This is very easy and simple to do. I gotcha all covered ;-)

I’m assuming you already have a hosting company. If not no worries. I recommend Bluehost, since it’s the one I use to host this very blog you’re on right now. They’re super simple and easy to deal with.

This video shows you how to upload your templates and go live with them:

(click here to watch Upload Template Files to Bluehost on YouTube)

One thing I want to point out is that you CAN edit your templates any way you want once they are uploaded. BlueHost has it’s own WYSIWYG editor. So if you’re comfortable or are handy like that, you can do that. If not, that just leave it as is.

That’s pretty much it. I hope you like the software and get much use out of it. You can create as many optin and thank you pages as you want. It’s yours, it’s not going anywhere.

It’s my way of saying thank you for being cool and showing your love and support by coming on by my blog.

Enjoy ;-)

38 Comments (click here to leave a comment)

1. says:

Hey Joey,

This is a great idea! As a web designer, I get so many questions about creating squeeze pages, especially using expensive plugins for wp. What you are offering is easy to use, creates great looking squeeze pages and is free!

Thanks Joey!

2. Jacob says:

AWESOME Joey. Love the layout here. Would be interesting to see how if effects the conversions. Hope you include it in your reports (:

• Joey K. says:

Yeah I’m definitely going to include this one in the monthly reports.

It’ll probably be in March’s reports cause since it’s the end of the month now, it’s kinda hard to determine what’s good or bad.

I’ll give it a month to really see what happens.

3. says:

Do my blue-green eyes see right that your Alexa rank got even better and better – if so I am happy “with” you.
    I enjoyed to watch the videos and I love the templates, especially the red arrows. It is already very late here, so I will come back tomorrow. I have something in mind, actually for a few days, and you must be clairvoyantly to have send this today.

4. says:

Joey, you always over deliver!!! Thanks for being such a great guy. Many people are charging a small fortune for this kind of information and software. I am sharing this post with my entire team!!!! Hugs

• Joey K. says:

Thanks a ton Dani. Appreciate it very much ;-) And yeah I agree, lots of folks charge for something simple like this. You should see my latest app I’m giving for free. If you think this app was cool, you’ll go crazy for that one ;-)

5. says:

Just wanted to say thank you, got the timeline splicer yesterday (the pro version) and love it, so now I trust you lol. Been looking for a landing page for ages, one that I can actually understand, so I’m gonna give this a try. Like your style – well done and thanks
    Sue

• Joey K. says:

You’re welcome Sue. I’m glad you like it. You’re going to love the landing page generator. We’re also going to be doing some nice upgrades on it so look out for that.

6. says:

Hi there Joey. I just wanted to say thanks a lot for this information and the software. I’m fairly new to all this and have been searching for a free bit of software and information about Landing Pages. You just fulfilled my needs here.
    Again thanks a lot.

7. says:

This information is timely. I was just thinking of how to create a Lead Capture page to market my new business. This article just solved my biggest problem. Thanks for the software

8. says:

Hey Joey, I listened to your interview you had with Yaro, it’s quite inspiring and keep up the good work you are doing. I’m a newbie in this field so I may sound dumb sometimes. I recently launched my website and my question to you is , can I include my landing and thankyou pages on my existing blog?

• Joey K. says:

Hey Edwin, thank you so much and I’m glad you enjoyed the interview. As to sounding dumb, I always say that if you feel dumb or stupid about asking a question, then that’s the exact question you need to ask.

It’s never dumb or stupid. I learned that the hard way. So remember that, when you feel that way it just means it’s the right question to ask.

Ok so to answer your question, yes you can add it. You’ll just have to change the name of the optin page because your blog already has a the name “index”.

In fact if you give me till Monday, I will create a video and post it on YouTube for you and for anyone else wanting to do the same. It’s pretty simple though.

9. says:

Hey Joey, thanks again for your prompt response, I will try changing the name of the opt-in page but at the same time will wait for the Video on Monday, I’m sure there are many others who will benefit from it.

10. says:

Hi Joey, I hope you are having a great day on your birthday. I have managed to create a guest account on safe-swaps. After reading the tutorial there, they mention that you need to buy Solo ads if you have no mailing list like myself. From my understanding after buying Solo ads, you are given a certain number of clicks. What are clicks, could you please explain?

11. says:

Thanks so much, Joey, for all of your information that will surely help me in many ways. I look forward to your new posts, I will definitely be mentioning you in my blog so others can benefit as well.

12. Angela says:

Hey Joey, trying to use the free landing page generator but it just keeps going to your podcast show. Whats going on?

13. azamfc says:

hey joey, I love your ideas but how to put your templates if I’m using different hosting like hostgator? Do I need to use Bluehost too? Really need help cause I don’t want to lose more of my money..=D thanx

• Joey K. says:

This works the same on Hostgator and most other hosting companies. All the app essentially does is creates your templates in a web format which can be uploaded to most all hosting companies out there. Hope this helps.

14. jose says:

hey joey , I really like your free landing page generator I have been looking for something like this for ever, Also very good info in your blog a have been reading a lot as am new to internet marketing. joey I do have a question for you am into affiliate marketing and i need some ideas on how to advertise as i have a low budget right now. so far thanks for your help

15. Nrip says:

Hi Joey,
    Thanks a lot. Due to your help I just made my first landing page. It is really very helpful and I like it. I really appreciate your time and helping people like us. Hopefully in the future we will learn more from you.
    Thanks once again.
    Nrip

16. says:

I have a domain already can I just link the capture page to my godaddy account. or only through blueshot? Oh, and thank you so much this is awesome for beginners in online marketing.

17. David says:

Thanks Joey this is just what I have been looking for and needing.
    Free software and free instructions. Can’t beat that!!
    Thanks again.
    David

18. says:

Hi,
    I am very interested in your free landing page creator. I notice you recommend
    Aweber. I have GVO. Will it work with GVO?
    Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

19. says:

Thanks Joey I really appreciate what you do to help fellow marketers and I truly believe the adage “If you help enough other people get what they want you will get what you want. It is obvious that you are getting what you want, thanks again!