I’m very excited about today’s episode. My guest is Cliff Ravenscraft, better known as The Podcast Answer Man.
Cliff is a former Insurance Agent. He worked for his dad in his insurance business which he held for 11 years before quitting to become a full time podcaster.
He started podcasting as a hobby about a popular tv show, Lost. Cliff managed to turn this hobby, his passion into a legit Online Business. He literally makes his living just by podcasting. AMAZING!
Cliff Ravenscraft is the GO TO guy when it comes to podcasting, in fact if you go to iTunes right now, on any giving category, you’ll find a lot Podcast’s ranking very high on the News and Noteworthy and What’s Hot Now Sections because of Cliff.
Things you”ll learn:
- How Cliff turned a hobby into a full time Online Career
- Why he quit his job as an Insurance Agent
- When and how he started making money with podcasting
- How to build a business around podcasting and not in podcasting
- How frequent you should publish a podcast
- How long your podcast should be
- The best Podcast format
- How 90% of the podcast out there are horrible
- 3 things about Cliff
- and much, much more
Things mentioned on the show:
- Podcast Answer Man blog
- Podcast Answer Man Episode 304
- Learn How to Podcast
- Podcasting A to Z
- GSPN Shows:
- Hooked on Wooden Boats
- Starve the Doubts with Jared Easley
- Leave a Review on iTunes ;-)
4 Reasons why you should Podcast
(click here to watch Cliff Ravenscraft on YouTube)
Favorite Quote of the Show
You can make more money pursuing work that you love and doing it on your own than you can ever make as an employee”
Thanks for Listening:
I really appreciate your time and for listening to this episode. Hope you enjoyed it and took a lot out of it.
If you haven’t yet done so can you please just take a moment to leave a quick 5 star rating and honest review of the podcast show over on iTunes by clicking on the link below.
Till next time …Peace and I love ya for free ;-)