I’m very excited to bring to you today’s guest, Yaro Starak who built his business in small little cafes around the world.
Since 1998 Yaro has started and sold many different online businesses. He’s taught thousands of people how to make a full time income online.
His main blog, Entrepreneurs Journey has generated more than $1 Million dollars. WOW! And today he’s going to share with us some of his secrets. AWESOME!!!
Things you’ll learn:
- What Yaro did before the Internet
- Why Yaro started teaching English
- The difference between the blog world then and now
- How he launched a product while traveling
- The amount of money he made while on a Golf Course
- How he went from $5-$10k to $15-$20k per month with one single report
- How to get into a saturated niche based on your background and knowledge
- Why you should be getting into a problem focused niche
- What my first “REAL” business was
- and much, much more…
Things mentioned on the show:
- Tribes by Seth Godin
- Problogger.net by Darren Rowse
- Cranky Ads
- Perry Marshall
- 1,000 True Fans by Kevin Kelly
A Simple Request ;-)
If you can please support the show by leaving an honest rating and review on iTunes. You can do so by clicking here.
It will help the show grow and reach new people we’re not able to reach without your help. I would greatly appreciate it very much.
Thanks for listening. Peace and I love ya for free ;-)
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates: