Sponsorships is the new AdWords, the new Facebook Ads, the new paid advertising platform!
You’re seeing a lot of companies doing this now. They are sponsoring Events, Podcast shows, websites, etc.
Why? Because it gives them exposure to a whole new audience. An audience that’s super highly targeted to whatever it is they’re doing. An audience that is sizzling hot, highly qualified, and the highest quality of audience you can get in front of.
Today I’m going to share with you the strategies I use to find super highly targeted audience by sponsoring events, meet-ups, workshops and podcast shows.
You’ll also learn about:
- A rule of thumb to follow when sponsoring
- Where and what type of sponsorships to start with
- The different types of sponsorships available
- The best places I found to sponsor that gives the BEST ROI
- Tips and strategies to finding good targeted events and workshops to sponsor
- Where and what places you’ll want to place your brand banner
- How to approach sponsorship opportunities from events and meet-ups that don’t plan on having sponsors
- Why you want the highest sponsorship level possible and which ones are ok to get the lower to mid levels
- The pricing structure I use to ensure the best ROI
- How to figure out your own pricing structure
- and much, much more
Things mentioned during the show:
Forget about the money. It’s the exposure that it’s going to give you, that’s really what sponsorship is all about …it’s exposure.
With practice comes perfection. The more you do it the more you get familiar with it.
Thanks for Listening
I really appreciate your time and for listening to this episode. Hope you enjoyed it and took a lot out of it.
Till next time …Peace and I love ya for free ;-)